RESISTANT: Shockproof, recyclingable PP extra thick, foamed. Meets NATO specifications.
REJECTING: Acid proof, as well as water, dust and air proof by neoprene sealing IP 67.
read more »
EXPLORER CASES - FOR HEAVY DUTY
- RESISTANT: Shockproof, recyclingable PP extra thick, foamed. Meets NATO specifications.
- REJECTING: Acid proof, as well as water, dust and air proof by neoprene sealing IP 67.
- BREAK RESISTANT: Tested from 2m falling on concrete.
- WATER PROOF: Tested to a depth of 10m.
- FREIGHT SUITED: Pressure proof in standing and lying position. Stackable.
- AIRFREIGHT SUITED: Pressure balance by hand operating valve.
- CLIMATIC DURABLE: From -33°C to +99°C.
- SECURE: Locks with additional axle for wide and comfortable opening. Sturdy through acid resistant steel pins. High closing resistance for safe locking. Steel strengthend cover hinges.
- STANDABLE: Model 8810, 8820 and 8830 with stable protection against tilting with open cover.
- COMFORTABLE: Model 8860, 8870, 8880, 8883, 8885, 8890, 8895 and 88100 with integrated wheel on self-lubricating pins.
- PRACTICABLE: Wide foldable handles strengthened with acid resistable steel pins. Model 8844 and 8860 with telescopic handle. Additonal side handles at models 8850, 8850+, 8860, 8870, 8880, 8883, 8885, 8890, 8895 und 88100. Models 8836, 8838, 8840, 8842, 8844, 8850, 8850+ and 8860 are equiped with soft-touch handles.
- VISIBLE: From model 8820: Waterproof window for labelling addresses or packing lists.
- OPTIONAL: Fixation for metal or plastic clips (available as accessory) for mounting of separators in lid or base part. Preparation for use of flat fitting, adapted cylindric or number lock at several positions (lock available in accessory range).
- FLEXIBLE: The lid is completely removable with models 8810, 8820, 8825, 8828, 8836, 8838, 8842, 8844, 8848, 8848+ and 88100.
- HEAVY DUTY: The payload for this range of cases is up to ca. 30 kg.